Thursday 9 February 2012

My First Make Over


I got my new kit this morning, so I thought I would test it all out before I have my first party!
Before

After
This is how I created my look 

Step 1 Base - One Step Face Base in Ivory

Step 2 - Eyes 

Eye Shadow - Shady Lady Collection
Mascara - Dream Lashes Black/Brown

Step 3 Cheeks - Blushing Beauty Blusher

Step 4 Lips - Signature Colour Lipstick Cranberry Cream

That's better

You can purchase all of these from my VIE page  http://my.vieathome.com/carolsmith






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you I really please with how they turned out. You can't sell the products without trying them first!

      Delete
  2. Lovely results indeed, very nice colours, they suit you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are lovely shades and feel nice on not too heavy. Can't wait to try the rest out!

      Delete